Kadlec Referral Specialist - Kadlec Clinic Kennewick Primary Care *$1,000 Sign-On Bonus* in Kennewick, Washington
Kadlec Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a Referral Specialist KC to join our growing Kadlec Clinic Kennewick Primary Care team located in Kennewick, Washington!
Providence is offering a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus to external candidates hired for this position.
Shift Details: Full-time, 1.0 FTE, 8 Hour Day Shift, Mon - Fri
Apply today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system.
- 1 year office experience, which includes receptionist duties
Experience in a hospital or physician office with a background in medical terminology, Insurance, CPT codes, or ICD-9 codes
Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Referral Specialist you will execute patient insurance referrals, consultations, and diagnostic procedures relating to Kadlec Clinic. Also functions as back up to front office assistant performing a variety of duties related to that position. This position may require floating to other clinics.
• Demonstrate and sustain compliance with Kadlec Caregiver Expectations Standard of Excellence and Code of Conduct.
• Understand, embraces, and instills the Kadlec Clinic Guiding Principles.
• Schedule consultation and diagnostic appointments for patients per provider order.
• Complete requested forms.
• Obtain insurance authorization for appointments.
• Contact patients to provide appointment time, location and preparation information for appointment.
• Answer patient questions regarding appointments and testing.
• Maintain ongoing tracking and appropriate documentation on referrals to promote team awareness and ensure patient safety.
• Ensure complete and accurate registration, including patient demographics and current insurance information.
• Function as the system navigator and point of contact for patients and families, with patients and families having direct access for asking questions and raising concerns.
• Ensure that referrals are addressed in a timely fashion.
• Function as back up to Front Office Assistants performing a variety of office assistant related functions.
• Operate standard office equipment such as a personal computer, calculator, fax and copier with efficiency.
• Adhere to all Kadlec Clinic standard policies and procedures related to infection control, fire and safety, human resources, and clinic procedures.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
Provide safe compassionate care. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration.
Located in sunny Tri-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non-profit healthcare provider in the region. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare by combining cutting-edge technology and innovation with evidence-based, patient-focused care. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law. EOE. To learn more, click here: https://kadlec.jobs/about-us/
Job Category: Patient Services
Req ID: 311480