Kadlec MRI Technologist *Per Diem* in Richland, Washington
Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for an MRI Technologist to join our growing team located in Richland, Washington!
Shift Details: On Call, 0 FTE, Variable Shift.
Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program.
Current WA State Radiologic Technologist Licensure.
Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and licensed in Radiology (R) .
Licensed through the ARRT in MR within one year of hire date into the position.
Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required.
Associate Degree in Medical Imaging from an accredited educational institution preferred.
2 years ARRT registered technologist, RT(R) experience preferred.
1 year experience in MRI as an ARRT registered technologist preferred.
Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills preferred.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Demonstrate and sustain compliance with Kadlec Caregiver Expectations Standard of Excellence and Code of Conduct.
• Operate MRI equipment to perform MRI examinations producing diagnostic quality images.
• Receive examination request, confirms it with the patient chart or physician's orders to be aware of patient's condition and any special notes or comments, to include appropriateness of the procedure.
• Consult with the Radiologist regarding procedure to be accomplished as needed.
• Assist physicians in locating patient radiographs.
• File radiographs in assigned jackets and in numerical order.
• Answer telephone and follows through as necessary.
• Release files as needed following proper protocol and maintains the record of such film loans within the RIS.
• Assist with patient scheduling as required.
• Determines proper technical factors for each MRI exam; follows radiologists scan protocols closely.
• Screen patients properly before allowing them to enter magnet room.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
Provide safe compassionate care. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration.
Located in sunny Tri-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non-profit healthcare provider in the region. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare by combining cutting-edge technology and innovation with evidence-based, patient-focused care. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law. EOE. To learn more, click here: https://kadlec.jobs/about-us/
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Radiology Technologist
Req ID: 311896