Kadlec Pharmacotherapy Clinic Manager in Richland, Washington
Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacist to join our growing Kcho Pharmacy located in Richland, Washington!
Shift Details: Full time, 1.0. Exempt. 8 hour day shifts. Mon - Fri.
Apply today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system.
PharmD in Pharmacy – Accredited School/ College of Pharmacy, USA
BCPAP - Acquire and maintain Board Certification in Ambulatory Care within 1 year of hire if not already certified.
3 years Pharmacy practice experience in a clinic/clinical setting.
Licensed as a Registered Pharmacist in good standing by the State of Washington.
Advanced degree in management
3 years Pharmacy management experience in an ambulatory/outpatient setting.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Demonstrate and sustain compliance with Kadlec Caregiver Expectations Standard of Excellence and Code of Conduct.
• Support the Performance Improvement process.
• Follow policies related to work attendance and dress code.
• Maintain a safe environment for staff, patients, and visitors.
• Consider individual needs in communication with patients and staff, including ethical, cultural, psychosocial, religious, and age specific aspects, to include all ages.
• Support patient rights and the organization’s standards of excellence and code of ethical behavior.
• Follow the principles and requirements outlined in the Standards of Excellence Handbook and any other organizational or departmental materials related to compliance with laws and regulatory requirements.
• As a Preceptor, provides initial job training and information to the orientates and assesses their ability to fulfill specified responsibilities.
• Accept responsibility for demonstrating effective leadership behaviors and for proper functioning of the department.
• Ensure all performance improvement requirements are satisfied and reported accurately.
• Support and assist with the administration Pharmacotherapy Clinic including selection, education, evaluation, and counseling of departmental staff.
• Model’s excellence in patient care and establishes, in collaboration with the pharmacy director, standards of performance and expectation.
• Is competent in each role of the PTC and provides initial job training and information to the new caregivers and assesses their ability to fulfill specified responsibilities.
• Assess the staff's ability to fulfill specified responsibilities.
• Manage administration of the clinic services.
• Assure integration of care services among all health care providers involved with a patient before, during, and after hospitalization.
• Support organizational philosophy of providing care based on needs specific to each individual's developmental stage of life.
• Provide and participate in a collaborative process to ensure the mission is reflected in long-range, strategic, and operational plans; service design; resource allocation; and organizational policies.
• Support the goals and objectives of the institution and department.
• Follow and monitor adherence to hospital and department personnel policies.
• Interact in a positive manner with physicians and other health care professionals.
• Actively pursue/maintain certification as an ambulatory clinical pharmacist.
• In collaboration with the Pharmacy Director, coordinates pharmacotherapy services with medical director and referring physicians and physician offices.
• Maintain an orderly and up-to-date patient medical records and oversees caregivers who contribute to this function.
• Coordinate, optimize, and resolve issues regarding reimbursement in conjunction with business office.
• Participate in WAMT Ambulatory Clinical Council initiatives. Communicates directives and goals and aligns practice models to mimic best practice in the PTC space.
• Coordinate and collaborate with other hospital departments (e.g., admitting, finance and laboratory).
• Coordinate the acquisition of supplies needed for efficient clinic operation.
• Regularly update pharmacy director and other pharmacy leaders and physician leaders on clinic operations.
• Participate in continuing education programs as required.
• Guide the professional development of the PTC caregivers and coordinates department schedules and staffing.
• Comply with policies and procedures of the department and hospital.
• Actively engage as a member of the Pharmacy Leadership Council and contributes to furthering the mission, vision, and strategy of the Pharmacy Department.
• Interact in a positive manner with other hospital and clinic department staff.
• Utilize appropriate skills to identify, triage, or manage other medical problems through referral to the appropriate health care provider.
• Demonstrate understanding the impact of socioeconomic, behavioral, cultural, psychological and environmental factors on patient adherence.
• Utilize optimal communication tactics when communicating with patients other health care providers.
• Supervise clinic support staff.
• Schedule patients to optimize efficiency of office while meeting patient's needs.
• Optimize reimbursement by working with business office.
• Authorize and coordinate follow-up with patients and other care providers.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
Provide safe compassionate care. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration.
Located in sunny Tri-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non-profit healthcare provider in the region. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare by combining cutting-edge technology and innovation with evidence-based, patient-focused care. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law. EOE. To learn more, click here: https://kadlec.jobs/about-us/
Job Category: Clinical Lead Supervisor/Manager
Req ID: 311723